Friday, June 5, 2009





It's been a long time since I've blogged. Here are a few pictures of the newest addition to the Richter family. Baby is due in December, right before Christmas. I guess we could call it the Christmas miracle! We are excited! Don't you think it looks like a boy?
On another note, I know that some of you already know this, but I am going to be taking a break for a while from my photography. With 4 kids and a job, it gives me limited time to do my business. When the opportunity arises to begin again, I will let everyone know. Hopefully the next time around will be better. I plan on taking some easy online classes to improve my skills. Plus hopefully a new studio. (Wishful thinking!)
I'll keep you updated on my baby progress. Cross your fingers for a boy! (a healthy baby will do just fine no matter what the gender!)
Happy Summer!
Jess

No comments: