Saturday, February 7, 2009











Meet my new cousin Annabelle Lowry Canfield. She is such a tiny little baby. I'm not sure of the exact weight but I think it was 4lbs. 7oz. When I took her pictures of her on Thursday, she weighed 4lbs. 11oz. What a doll! I was almost scared to hold her! I can't wait to watch her grow and take pictures of her along the way.

I'm also posting some pictures of sessions from the last couple of weeks. I've been a blog slacker!

I am so busy! Charlee has been ill for the last 2 months. We've had many trips to the doctor and even an overnight stay in the hospital. She started with pneumonia, RSV and just recently she had a terrible viral infection that caused an outbreak of what looked like chicken pox. We were happy to find out that wasn't what it was.

I wish I had about 4 more hours a day to work on my photography! If you are trying to get a hold of me, please be persistant.








No comments: